Wholesale suppliers & exporters of Natural Essential Oil,
Spice Oil and Carrier Oil from India
Follow Us :
kapur kachri oil.
Botanical Name: Hedychium spicatum
Description & Extraction:
|NAME OF PRODUCT
||pro. Hedychium Spicatum (kapur kachri ) DRY extract
||VOL OIL 5 %
||KKACH 01/ JAN 07
|DATE OF MFG
||THREE YEARS FROM THE DATE OF MFG
|pH OF 1% SOLUTION
|LOSS ON DRYING
||NOT MORE THAN 10%
|IN 90% ALCOHOL
||NOT LESS THAN 40%
||NOT LESS THAN 5%
|TOTAL BACTERIAL COUNT
|YEAST & MOULDS
Hedychium spicatum is a smallish hardy ginger that grows to around 1 m,
with green leaves and large orange and white flowers. It is also known as
Spiked Ginger Lily, Sandharlika (Hindi), Kapur kachri (Hindi), and Takhellei
(Manipuri). Kapor Kachri oil is extracted by steam distillation.
Aroma: warm woody, slightly spicy, slightly sweet smell. ethyl-p-methoxy
cinnamate(16.5%), pentade-cane(9%), 1, 8 cineole(5.7%).
- It is a mild tranquilizing effect of short duration.
Uses & Precautions:
- The root stalk is useful in local inflammations, nausea, asthma,
bronchitis, hiccups and in pain.
- The rhizome of the plant is said to be carminative, stimulant and
- It has been described as useful, specially as an anti asthmatic
- Clinical trials have been conducted in tropical eosinophilia,
with promising results. It counteracts had mouth taste and smell.
Hydechium Root Oil (Kapur Kachari) is highly used in perfumery. Also
called: "Ginger Lily Oil"
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e.
DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
Yes! I am interested